Moffitt Cancer Center receives 100 percent of all Miles for Moffitt registration fees and donations, which goes directly to research. We thank our generous sponsors, who underwrite all the expenses associated with the race to make this possible.
Is there a deadline for fundraising?
All donations on your behalf that are received by June 23, 2017, will be credited to your fundraising total.
What are some ways I can fundraise for my team/my individual fundraising goal?
We have plenty of ideas on our Fundraising Tips page, located here.
Can you give me some tips on what to write on my fundraising page?
When you register for the race, we automatically create a fundraising page for you that has general Miles for Moffitt information. We suggest you personalize your message within that write up to include:
- Write a message that tells people why you are participating in Miles for Moffitt.
- Tell them how you are connected to the event.
- Share how their support is important to your efforts.
- Share information on the research being done at Moffitt Cancer Center. We highlight a different researcher each month on our Facebook, which can be found here.
- To learn how to make the most of your fundraising efforts, check out our fundraising tips here.
How do I set up my team fundraising page?
You have to be both registered for the race and a designated team captain in order to update your team’s fundraising page. When you register, we automatically create both a team fundraising page and a personal fundraising page for you! You can also follow the steps outlined below:
- Complete your registration for the race by starting your own team. Once your registration is complete, you will receive an email with your login to your Participant Center.
- Log in to your Participant Center and make edits to the team page by clicking the Team Page tab.
- You can even update your page with a video! Learn how to upload and update your page video here.
- You will want to personalize your team’s URL by selecting Update Personal URLs for easy link sending.
- Email the link to all your friends, family, associates and contacts!
Who do I contact if I have a question or need help?
The Miles for Moffitt team is here to help! Please call or email us if you have any questions or concerns.
- For general questions: MilesForMoffitt@Moffitt.org
- Phone: 813-745-2006