Train2Run with Fit2Run for the Miles for Moffitt 10k and 5k on May 13! We want to help you reach your goals!
$70 for the 10 weeks of training! That is 30% off our normal Train2Run price and only $7 per week!
- 3 coached workouts a week
- Individualized training plans
- Group support, motivation and encouragement
- Training in nutrition, hydration, form, injury prevention and more
- NUUN provided at store workouts
- Free tech shirt and Feetures socks
- Free smoothie after store workouts
Tuesday and Thursday 6:30 p.m. at Fit2Run-Tampa, International Plaza.
Saturday at 7:00 a.m. at various locations in Tampa.
For more info, contact Greg Hodge at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Fit2Run will be providing pacers for the Miles for Moffitt 5k and 10k at 7 min/mile, 8 min/mile, 9 min/mile, 10 min/mile, 11 min/mile and 12 min/mile. The Fit2Run Pace Team is there to help keep you on pace and to help you accomplish your goals!
Gear Check List
- Race confirmation
- Body glide
- Safety pins
- Water bottle
- Nutrition (gels, bars, electrolytes, etc.)
- Racing kit (shirt, shorts, sports bra)
- Increase your mileage by no more than 10 percent each week.
- Get your gait analyzed to make sure you are in the right pair of running shoes.
- Nothing new on race day. Don’t try out a new outfit or new foods the day of a race. You could end up chafed or with an upset stomach. Always try out what you are going to use ahead of race day.
- After a workout, consume a combination of carbohydrates and protein (4:1 ratio) to help with refueling and recovery.
- Cross-training can prevent injury by working other muscles that aren’t used while running.
- Replace shoes every 400 miles to help prevent injury.
- A hard workout day should be followed by an easy day to help with recovery.
- Technical fabrics in running shirts, shorts, socks and sports bras can help prevent blisters and chafing. These fibers also help keep you drier and cooler.
- Find a running buddy or join a training group to help keep you consistent, accountable and motivated.
- Make sure you are staying hydrated throughout the day. Always have a water bottle nearby and sip on it all day long.